Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Fun Run

We got the chance to go down town Akron and do the Fun Run this year!!
I do run here and there and have been getting up early and running more regularly- but, did not participate in the marathon this year. Maybe next year. But, I love going down and being apart of it all!! What a great experience!! Congrats to all those who did participate- What an accomplishment!!

We saw many friends!!!
Here is Eliza- her mom, Ali ran the 1/2 marathon this year!!!

We were getting ready!!
My dad came with- Jenna runs a little faster than Peyton does so I needed an extra adult!


And we were off- I am running while taking this pic!

The kids finished and each got a medal- Jenna already had put hers away!

And they got these cute bags with goodies!

Here is Jenna's friend- Bella (Eliza's sister)


and Zippy!!!


This is taken because I was feeling left out!!
We had such a good time!

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

So fun way to go Peyton and Jenna, I wish I was able to have taken the kids to that, i am not sure what time it started, but I was the last leg of the relay so I was hanging at my checkpoint for that and Josh wouldnt have braved it and taken all the kids by himself...next year I think I am going to do the half marathon and finish earlier so I can take the kids to that, so that means the 8 mile spot on the relay will be open if you want that one, I think everyone else already made dibs on their legs for next year, but we could always do a few teams..