Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of Kindergarten

Peyton has been so excited for this day! The day he gets to ride the bus and oh, yea go to school!! He excitedly picked out his outfit and even let me do his hair!!


He is growing up so fast!!! I can not believe Kindergarten is here already!!!


His new cool back pack!!



I love this picture- I don't have babies any more!!!

They are ready!!!!!!!!!
I am not, though!!!



Bus is here!
Peyton waved from the bus with a face filled with mixed emotion!!


Welcome home, buddy!!!
He had a great first day. Copley does there KRAWL testing the first two days. So peyton had a pretty laxed day. He said his favorite part was RECESS!!!
We got a call this afternoon and his teacher is: Miss Dress. She is a new teacher to Copley who has not taught yet, she has substituted in our school district. Peyton is excited. I think this will be a good fit!
There is so many mixed emotions when school starts especially my baby now in Kindergarten!!

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

So cute, I love that close up picture of him! I hope your kids have a great year!