

One night I got home from class and we jumped in the car and headed to Wadsworth for their Taste of Wadsworth. It was so much fun and we got lots of yummy treats!!! As well as they had inflatables for the kids!!!



Peyton dresses up as something different daily!!! This is Sunday evening and David came over! The glasses are Davids from Primary!! Boys are so much fun!!!

I am doing an internship for school at an on campus Preschool. I have many ideas such as making our own ice cream but, figured I should try it out with my kids first. I called to invite David over and Becky surprised us so Loni and Morgan got to join us as well!!! The girls were off playing during picture taking so it is just the boys in the pictures. It was so fun!!!



Peyton dresses up as something different daily!!! This is Sunday evening and David came over! The glasses are Davids from Primary!! Boys are so much fun!!!

I am doing an internship for school at an on campus Preschool. I have many ideas such as making our own ice cream but, figured I should try it out with my kids first. I called to invite David over and Becky surprised us so Loni and Morgan got to join us as well!!! The girls were off playing during picture taking so it is just the boys in the pictures. It was so fun!!!










2 comments:
you always find fun things to do around town, I am going to have to join you sometime...that ice cream idea looks so neat and fun to do!
I love the towel idea. We have also put them in cans and then rolled them back and forth while singing or doing other such activities. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment