Monday, July 26, 2010

Utah week 2

Saturday July 17th- The Missing Tooth!
We got home from Karen's and Jenna was showing everyone how wiggly her tooth was. My Aunt Debbie hit her hand which basically knocked the tooth out. Very Painless! Jenna was ecstatic!! Her first tooth gone!! She made more money from all the relatives handing her $1 bills than she did from the tooth fairy!!!



The later part of the day we went to Kobin's birthday party who is my cousin's son and then I hung out with an Aunt of mine and we shopped till we dropped!!!
That night I went to a surprise party for an old High School friend of mine. I forgot to take pics and I looked great!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday July 18th- Besides Church the celebration of many Birthdays!!!

This is my mom's parents G-G Bill and G-G Betty which is short for great grandma or grandpa. G-G Bills birthday was Thursday the 15th. We went over to visit them and say Happy Birthday. It was a wonderful visit. It is a little stressful with two young children who don't sit still. But, I really wanted them to have some memory of these two wonderful people!!!

Then at the Jentzsch's we had a family gathering. Almost everyone was there!! It was so fun to all just sit around talking, telling stories, eating cake, and the kids playing and running around. We celebrated my birthday, and on this day was my cousin Jenny's birthday and her son Kobin's.

Addie eating everyone else's cake- which no one minded since she is so cute!

This is my cuz Jenny and her fiance Tyler

My Aunt Debbie or "the lady next door" as my kids call her! an

My cuz Zachary who I helped raise when he was little- now he thinks he is all grown up!!
This is my cousin Chandler, Kobin (Jenny's son) who turned 6 that day, and Jenna.

And below are three of my cousins- I know they are beautiful, don't know how I am related. Chelsea, Hillary, and Britney


Here is the crazy part. Britney and Chelsea have boyfriends with motorcycles and gave rides to the kids! They loved it!!!



Yes, I had to take a turn!!!! I wanted to feel young again!!
Monday July19th- Day with Cousin Chelsea, Diane and Addie
The morning was spent visiting a friend from High School. Then the kids and I met up with my cuz and headed down to DiDi's. We met at the mall for lunch and shopping. Then went to her place for rest and relaxation then off to Bridalveil Falls for dinner and a small hike. We had such a great time!!!
This is cute Addie riding in the stroller as we went shopping.

This is a cute outfit I couldn't help but buy and I cut her bangs!!! I really enjoyed hanging out with them. She is so much fun!! So is Diane and Cory!!!


Bridalveil Falls


Me and DiDi :)



Addie loved the water even with it freezing cold!!!!!!

Jenna wanted to hike up the falls! She is my adventurous one!!!

Peyton skipping rocks! He did a pretty good job!!
Tuesday July 20th- Swimming with Diane and Karen and kids at Diane's sister-in-laws.
We had a blast. The kids loved showing off all the tricks they know. And boy, was it hot!!!! I am pretty sure it reached over a 100 degrees on this day. The water felt great!!! It was hard to leave and say bye to Diane and Addie!! We had so much fun with them. As well as then to Karen and her kids.



Wednesday July 21- Going Home!
We had to say goodbye to my grandparents, Nanny and Papa. It was hard to do. We will miss them greatly. We were ready to come home but, also sad to leave. It was a wonderful trip filled with many wonderful memories.
On the plane ride home. The kids did great even with another delay in Chicago. We made it home really late but, did make it home safely. We were very grateful.

1 comment:

jpkittie said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a nice time... I can't wait to sit down with you and chat to hear more about it!!! You looked stunning, so I am sure that was a plus when you saw some of your old friends! Love all the pictures!