
Peyton had Safety Town all this week in the afternoon from 1- 3:30. He loved it!! I was so glad that it worked out the week before we left for vacation. He learned so much and loves that the police officers know him by first name now.

Peyton has already gotten lost twice this summer. We have done a lot of talking about stranger danger and staying by mom. On Thursday they had a police officer from Bath come and pose as a stranger. He pulled up in his truck offering the kids gum and that he would take him to Chuck-E-Cheese. Peyton was all for it. He got in the van and burst into tears telling me that he went with the stranger even though he knew better. He said he knew he was a police man. We have talked about it since. I hope Peyton has learned a valuable lesson and we will have a safe trip to Utah. The kid is very social without any fears!!!
I love him so much!! And glad he had a good time!

No comments:
Post a Comment