Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse


Yes, I went to the midnight showing of Eclipse and loved every minute of it! Great Company, and a great movie. Did not mind the two hour wait in line outside!!! And I dragged Laura and my mom with. Luckily they loved it too, even with the next day exhaustion that came with it!!! If you have a chance I recommend that you go see it!!
I am really excited to go to Utah next week and have the opportunity to see it again with my best friend on my Birthday!! Life is wonderful!!!!

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

I am SO glad you went!! It was so fun even the waiting in line. We LOVED the movie too, I was just thinking today how I would love to go see it again :) That will be a nice treat for you in Utah, have a great trip and birthday!