
To be a Mother, for home made gifts, for a dad who thought to buy me a beautiful corsage!

I am so thankful for two wonderful children who not only I love dearly but, love me right back!!!

Matt blessed Megan on Sunday in their home! It was beautiful!!
I am thankful for family! And for precious little ones!

I thought this moment was priceless!! My two with three of Amy Lassen's girls!
It was a wonderful Sunday!! I loved it and I love being a MOM!!
I am also thankful this semester is over and I survived! Summer is almost here!!
3 comments:
how very sweet :) Looks like you had a fantastic mother's day weekend. (and super cute bunny in the front on the first picture!)
What a cute pix of our kids together! Email me a copy :-)
When do you want to come up to our house? Is there a good day next week? Weds or Thurs would work best for us. Just email me and let me know!
I love that first picture of you guys, what a cute little family! Way to go with all you are doing!!
Post a Comment