Friday, May 7, 2010

Muffins for Mom's

Jenna with her two mom's!!
The luckiest girl in the world!

PS. I did this post while I was so suppose to be studding for a final! So it was quick! This was a very fun morning. Jenna had earlier in the week reminded me that she had TWO moms- I agreed and called to invite Melissa. Melissa is married to Michael and is wonderful! She is a great step-mom to the kids and a good friend to me!! So it is not just Jenna who is lucky buy me as well!!! It was fun for the three of us to hang out together and to celebrate Mom's!!! Motherhood is not only about barring children. "It takes a village to raise a child." I agree with that old saying and am thankful for Melissa in the sharing of raising the children!!!!!!!

No comments: