Thursday, April 15, 2010

Everyone needs their own Spot!

So the kids now have their own rooms! We have moved the office down stairs to the living room and made it a Den. Jenna has moved into the old office. It has been crazy around here moving everything around, throwing things out, giving things away, and a lot of organizing!! And I still have lots of items that need homes- mainly stamping stuff, a little bit of scrapbook items, some kids clothes and I am sure more. Talk to me if you are interested!!!! I think I may have to think about a garage sale this summer!!!



So the kids rooms are yet decorated- we at least got them moved!!
Jenna's room she wants decorated like a garden- flowers, bugs, and frogs. Her favorite colors are Pink and Green!! Peyton's room is going to be a jungle!! He loves animals and we were given a lot of material, a rug, and stuffed snakes and other stuff from a good friend!! Both rooms should be really cute when they are done!!! I am open to decorating suggestions!



4 comments:

anna said...

Look through this blog - www.younghouselove.com - they are mostly decorating a house for adults, so a lot may not apply, but they have some great DIY projects (see their nursery posts). I love Jenna's bedding. I'm sure both rooms are going to be super cute when their finished :)

The Simple Things...The Griffith Family Blog said...

How fun!! Their rooms will be adorable!

JoshandJen said...

So fun!! I love the jungle theme, thats what our boys room is in, good choice! What sizes are the clothes you are getting rid of?

Whitney said...

Check out knockoffwood.blogspot.com. She has a zillion DIY projects you can do for the kids rooms for cheap!