
I love holidays!! I love all the fun things that come with it!! I have always love entertaining, I love parties, celebrations of all kinds, treats, and presents (both giving and receiving). So I also a fan of Valentines!! Since there is no significant other- I go out of my way for my two main squeezes!!! They are definitely spoiled- I know!!!
We spent actually spent the whole weekend together and made it all special!!!
We spent actually spent the whole weekend together and made it all special!!!

Saturday Night I took the kids out! We went to Toys R Us where they each chose a toy!
and then out to Dinner at Chic-fil-a!! Our Favorite!!!
Then on actual Valentines Day- I made a special dinner for the whole family!! It was a great weekend!!!!
(picture by Jenna)I like to be the HOMEMAKER every once in awhile- since I don't feel like I get to do that role as often as I want to!!!!!!!!!!!
The food was YUMMY!!! All our favorites:Chicken
Colored Noodles
Crescent Rolls
Broccoli
Apples
Jello Jigglers
(So simple- I know!! The truth comes out!!)




4 comments:
how adorable - it isn't the food or the gifts, it is the smiles that it gives :)
Sounds like a great weekend! Your kids are so lucky to have you - I am sure they will remember all the effort you put into making things special for them. Don't worry about not always getting to be the home maker - you're doing great! If you ever need reassurance, I'll bring Natalie over to see you :)
Simple but full of memories! Way to go. I need to make holidays a bigger deal and be as cute and creative as you... I will have to work on that. :)
What a fun Valentine's weekend! Your kids got the royal treatment, hopeful one day when they're older they'll return the favor and spoil you :)
Post a Comment