Friday, February 19, 2010

Jenna

Jenna made this necklace for 100 day to be apart of their Museum at School. She was very proud of it and it was a lot of fun!! She has now been in school for over 100 days!!!!!!!!

Jenna is having a great year and has had many great experiences!! This week they Grandparents day and Lola and Granbob were able to go to her school!! She was so excited about it and had the best day!!! After wards they went to lunch with Peyton and I!!!

This is her class doing a poem and a song for grandparents day!!

These are Jenna's best friends!! They are their own group of 3 muskateers!!
This was at a Daddy-Daughter Dance sponsored by the girl scouts which was held at the Middle School!! Jenna had a great time and really good one-on-one with her dad!


Michael and Jenna!!!
She is a very special and very loved little girl!!!
And growing up way too fast!!!

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

So cute, and I LOVE that brown polka dot outfit she has on! I am glad she had a nice time at that!