Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update!

I love blogging and I love reading everyone's blogs!

I love those that update there blog often, and I love pictures!!!

Well, I haven't been able to do either!!! No Time!!! No Pictures!!

So here is an update:
I am now back at school (actually right now, I am in class)
I love my professors, my classes, and the other students! It is going so well just really busy!! Already projects and papers due! I am now in the middle of my major so all the classes are related and a lot of fun!!!

The whole family has been sick!! Jenna and I have been doing the best!!! We are holding are own and hoping not to get what the others have!! My parents are on antibiotics and just starting to feel better! It is poor Peyton who has had a rough week with croupe and his asthma. He has not gone to school all week and still is really weak. I think I have seen improvement today!! The hard part is when he doesn't sleep either do I!! When he can't go to church, either can I. And that is what motherhood is all about!!

I will post more when more is going on with pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

poor peyton. I missed him at church on Sunday. Jenna kept telling me that peyton was sick. It wqs so cute. I love my class!

jpkittie said...

hope everyone feels better very soon...

JoshandJen said...

I am sorry everyone has been sick especially Peyton! I felt bad for him at playgroup, even though he was playing and having fun I could tell he was not himself and was so pale. Poor little guy, get better soon!

The Simple Things...The Griffith Family Blog said...

Hang in there, I hope everyone gets better soon! Good luck with this semester, take one day at a time!