Monday, November 9, 2009

A party fit for a Diva!!!!!!!

The three Diva's- Maddie, Jenna, and Cassie
All Jenna wanted for her birthday is to get her nails professionally painted! How could I refuse! I ended up letting her choose two friends to come along! They had such a great time! I am just afraid I created a few Monsters!!!!!


All three chose pink- each was a different shade!!






4 comments:

JoshandJen said...

What cute little princesses!! Happy Birthday Jenna!! What a perfect little girls birthday present, so cute! I can't believe how much Maddie looks like Amy, but then again I think all of those kids do :) I am glad she had a nice birthday, she is a darling princess!

Sarah said...

That is too CUTE!!! But don't you think Jenna's a little too young to be reading Modern Bride :) lol. What a fun little princess party!

The Cartwright Family! said...

It looks like you had so much fun!!!!!! maddie still is talking about it!

Laura Perkins said...

What a fun birthday. I'll bet it is one she will never forget.