I am so blessed! Last Saturday I got to have the blessing having lots of family in town! My Grandparents flew in last Friday night and are in town for Thanksgiving. The kids haven't seen them in about 3 years. And it has been awhile for me too! Since they were in town we got blessed to have Becky, Rees and kids in town as well! So Saturday Evening my mom set up for the whole family to drive down to Cambridge, OH to see a Victorian Village set up for Christmas. It is really cute and we had a great time. They had statues placed along the sidewalks that represented the Victorian time period. They had a lighting at their town hall, there were some cute shops, you could try on period clothing and take pictures, and there was horse drawn carriage rides! It was a fun evening and put us all in the Christmas spirit!!
Thank you Nana! and Thank you Papa!!
Thank you Nana! and Thank you Papa!!














3 comments:
How fun! There's nothing better than making memories with family during the holidays! Happy Thanksgiving!
long drive, but sure a lot of fun!
Oh that place looks so awesome, I love doing things like that! I am glad you all had a great time, the kids look cute!
Post a Comment