Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!!!!!!!!

I got to do a much needed girls night out Last Night after a long week of school!
We met at Applebees for appetizers and drinks- (lemonade!) It was fun!

After Applebees we went over to the Movie Theater and stood in line to see NEW MOON! Yes, I went to the midnight showing!!! It was a little cold and wet but not to bad! I went with a few freinds from the ward and we saw others there! Laura was in bed sleeping and I woke her up to come over because they were moving us inside and I wanted her to be in the same theater! They did it on a first come first basis idea and as one theater was empty they would then fill it for New Moon! So we only waited outside for a short time and then waited about 2 hours inside! It was so much fun! We were able to all sit together in the same theater and girl talk until the movie started!! The anticipation was half the fun!!
Half of the group is pregnant and all due in March!

So the movie began and we could tell right away that we were with a noisy group!! I did not help matters. I tried to keep my excitement to myself but, it was impossible!!!

So my personal verdict on the movie:

I LOVED IT!!!
I want to see it again and am hoping tomorrow!!
It was awesome! Yes, I know there were a few cheesy parts but, I still loved it!!
It is right now my all time favorite movie- until the next comes out I am sure!

And it is toss up- Jacob looked real good with his shirt off!!! Hard choice!!

3 comments:

anna said...

It was fun to see you there! I'm glad you liked the movie. I thought it was fun, but Kristen and Rob can't live up to the Bella and Edward that live in my head :) - so Kirk jokingly mentioned to me that I looked like a bear in his sweatshirt... boy was he right! I look enormous in that picture - haha - I sure hope that is your camera adding 10 lbs :)

JoshandJen said...

I had so much fun, I am so glad we all got to go together and see everyone else there! Oh, and just for the record, as much as I would LOVE to say that I am due in March like everyone else in the picture, I am due in June :(....but thats ok, we can go on pretending that I am :)

Oh and Anna, you don't look enormous in that picture, being pregnant and up that late you look great!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Those picures of your kids are so stinking cute. I love all of them. Glad you liked the movie. My sister in law is making me go over Thanksgiving break! We'll see how it goes.