This is her new birthday outfit, already for school today!!Today she got a new outfit to wear!
I made a fun breakfast of her choice- pink heart pancakes!
I took in mini cupcakes to school!
After school friends picked up Jenna and Peyton and they went to McDonald's and then had a play date!!! I had to be at school all day!!

She is crazy!!She is a delight!
I love you Jenna!!
Monday Night we did Family Home Evening and had a small celebration! Jenna chose dinner- Cheese Casadia's, and she taught the FHE Lesson on being Happy!!! Then presents and cake!
She wanted pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting- YUM!
She got lots of great gifts- my parents got her a CD player, laura got her a bead set, peyton got her rings, and I got her adorable clothes!!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jenna!! She looks so cute in that picture with the hat on!
happy birthday jenna! maddie is looking forward to your party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA! I TOO LOVE THE WAY CUTE PICTURE WITH THE HAT ON! LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT SOME AWESOME PRESENTS, THE OUTFIT IS CUTE TOO!
Happy Birthday Jenna! You are such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe how much you have grown!
Hey Julie! I can't believe I haven't commented on your blog before right now! :) Just wanted to say hi and tell you that I love your blog and reading about all the fun stuff you do with your kids! And happy birthday Jenna! :)
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We miss you!
She will ALWAYS be your baby. never forget it! My favorite is the picture of her in the hat. Cutest facial expression ever!
Post a Comment