Thursday, July 16, 2009

To the next 30 years!!

(taken by Jenna)

In my next 30 years I hope to:

-get married and have more children
-get my degree
-eat more veggies
-wear a skirt more, not just at church
-stop and smell the flowers more
-enjoy my kids more, yell less
-love more
-complain less
-drink more water!
-serve & help more
-send more thank you cards
-argue less
-say less
-watch less tv!
-and read more good books!

I have loved the last 30 years and excited for the next 30 years!!
Thank you for your friendship, love, and support!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I think those are great goals. Good luck with it! I love you and miss you and I hope this day is wonderful!

Kemp Family said...

Well, I guess this means it's your BIRTHDAY...HAPPY DAY :) I love following your blog. Watching your little family grow, having fun, and all the great things you've accomplished. I'm proud of you. May this year bring you success, joy and tons of love. Love ya....

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Jewels! I Love You!