Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boston, Mass

My trip to Boston was so AMAZING! Words can't really express it but, I can try: relaxing, beautiful, renew, friends, laughter, easy, effortless, giggling, yummy, eventful, walking, talking, movies, water, fish, spiritual, shopping, silly, green, and memories!!

I really tried to give you a taste of my trip without the bore of too many photos! I flew in on Friday morning and went to the Temple, then my friend, Laurel and her family drove me to another friends the Bojesens where I spent friday night and saturday with them and we toured all around Boston! Then back to the Arnold's house and I flew home Tuesday Morning! I can not wait to return!!!


Boston Temple


Harvard University or more known as "Ha-vad"



Me walking on the Liberty Trail


Riding on the Swan Ride


Me with Emma, Ben, and Katherine Bojesen

Katherine, Ben, and Emma



Boston Harbor

Cooling Off!



More at Boston "Ha-baw"

No comments: