Friday, July 17, 2009

My Birthday!!!

Breakfast in Bed!
I am living like a Queen!!

Yes, that is me right after I wake-up!!

Even Flowers!?! And they are my favorite!
Aren't they cute!

This delicious cake is from Eagars! Spoiled, I know!
I need to get the recipe to pass around! I wish you could smell it, and come over for a bite!!
MMM! As you can tell it is not going to last long!!

Laura, David, my Mom, with the kids and I all went to Lodi Outlets for shopping and the Train Ride! It was so much fun!!


My Dad brought this home for a surprise! I know, I got TWO cakes!!

(Peyton had been outside in the sprinklers)


I know you are thinking I am spoiled and I am!!! I got shoes from my Mom, and Laura surprised me with the soundtrack from Twighlight (she is the BEST!)
30 so far is wonderful! I should do it again next year! Maybe I will even let myself turn 31!!

My evening ended with a girls night out at Applebees! We had so much fun but, I forgot the camera!! Well, Thank you everyone for making my Birthday Wonderful!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

YOU DESERVE A BIT OF SPOILING!

Rebecca Banner said...

How nice to be spoiled! Are you not doing dye free things? My bday was last week too and yeah no one from PA even cared to call to wish me a happy birthday let alone be with me. I hope your 30s are good to you.