Monday, July 6, 2009

Loyal Oak Lake

We got memberships this year to Loyal Oak Lake and love it! This is not a new tradition, though. We have been coming here for many years in fact laura life guarded here about 10 years ago! We don't always come as often as we may on another year but has been a tradition for awhile to come over the Fourth of July! This year was no exception!! These pics were taken earlier in the week when Becky and her kids were in town and when I had Alycia for a day!

This place holds many memories and we love bringing friends and visitors! Any sunny day recently we try to run over even if it is just an hour! We love the company, the laughter, the playing, splashing, sun bathing, conversations, the sand castles, and all the MEMORIES!



We love to get IceCream as a special treat!!


Jenna and Peyton both slide down the slide by themselves!! This is a recent accomplishment!! They are not afraid of going under the water and are now swimming more and all on their own!! Go Jenna!!! Go Peyton!!

2 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

I love all of the updates. I want to go to your beach...it looks like a blast! And the massilon rec center looks like so much fun! I want to go there too.
love you, me

The JL McGregor Family said...

I think we've been here! Is there a camp ground? I think we went camping there last year. Anyway, looks like fun! Great pictures!