Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Semester done....

I am finished with my first semester of school!! Took my last final on friday and hopefully did well. I survived the semester with flying colors thanks to my mom, Laura, Mike, and great friends!!

Here are a couple pics of projects from some of my classes. I did a speech in Human Relations on Date Rape I had a partner who talked on Domestic Violence. I had to make a portfolio for my education class as well as I did a project for the age of Kindergarten. It was perfect because Jenna can really use it. It is a Word book. I have pictures with the word next to it. It is Velcroed on so I can move it around and we can even play games with it.

This semester has been a great one! I am taking one summer class and thankfully got the grant money for it!! And then it will be busy again in the fall with a really full load. Thanks for everyones support, help, and encouragement! I will have a two month break this summer where I will get to socialize a little bit!!!

3 comments:

Kemp Family said...

Congrats, I'm so proud of you. You deserve a good break. Wish I could send Karen and the kids. She would love it. Glad everything is going well for you. The kids are so adorable. Give them a big Grandma Valerie hug.

The JL McGregor Family said...

YAY! Good job! I think it's always hardest to get into the swing of things; I hope it gets better and easier each semester.

James and Jessica Ford said...

Good Work kid. I am SO proud of you.