Jenna is having a harder time than I thought adjusting to no school especially since today I started back to school. She informed me that she was also going to be in school today. I esplained that school is over for the summer. When she said, "Oh No, Mom, you are wrong!" She talked my mom into playing school with her and she has set it up exactly how TLC does it with no exceptions!! She even wants to invite her friends!! She is a character and does love to learn!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Preschool Picnic
Preschool is now officially over!! There was a great end of the year picnic hosted by the preschool and celebrated the kids who were moving on to Kindergarten!! Luckily we will still be part of the preschool next year with Peyton!!
Jenna is having a harder time than I thought adjusting to no school especially since today I started back to school. She informed me that she was also going to be in school today. I esplained that school is over for the summer. When she said, "Oh No, Mom, you are wrong!" She talked my mom into playing school with her and she has set it up exactly how TLC does it with no exceptions!! She even wants to invite her friends!! She is a character and does love to learn!

Jenna is having a harder time than I thought adjusting to no school especially since today I started back to school. She informed me that she was also going to be in school today. I esplained that school is over for the summer. When she said, "Oh No, Mom, you are wrong!" She talked my mom into playing school with her and she has set it up exactly how TLC does it with no exceptions!! She even wants to invite her friends!! She is a character and does love to learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment