Friday, May 15, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Well, I can not believe that my little girl is already graduating from Preschool and is moving on to Kindergarten!! I still picture her as that precious bald baby that she was not to long ago. Preschool Graduation was on Wednesday and yet with a series of unfortunate events I was unaware and missed it!!!!!!!! Yes, I am telling the truth!! The only saving grace is that I got a few pictures of it from another mom. Today there was a end of the year school Picnic that I did get told about and I will post some picture of that later!!

I am so proud of Jenna! She is excited for summer and then for Kindergarten!! She has done really well in Preschool and is sad to say goodbye to her teacher and all the friends she made their. Only one boy- Dennison (who she thinks is her true love) will be at her school next year!!!

Congratulations Jenna!!!

No comments: