Monday, May 18, 2009

MY MOTHERS DAY GIFT


I am so thankful to be a mom!! And truly feel that my two kids are each a gift!
Mother's Day has felt differently to me since my divorce. I am learning not to have expectations and to enjoy the opportunity I have to be a mom, it is what I have always wanted.
This year the kids each got me a webkinz they picked out and a cute card. They were so excited, actually they were so excited that they could not wait till Sunday and gave it to me on Saturday morning at 7am!!

This was my gift to myself!! After taking my last final and since I had no kids I went and got a pedicure!! It was a fun treat!!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

Good For you babe! Now I want a pedicure. Cute pictures. You look like a total babe in the one on the right. Wow!

Rebecca Banner said...

It's nice to hear some people had a nice mother's day. Mine was crap.