Today in church there was the best talk given on Mother's! Sarah, started her talk with a story of three boys who had just lost their mom and before she died she gave them each a letter that was only for them! Each letter was how much she loved them and why but each letter started off by expressing that they were her favorite!
I love that story especially being a mother now I love each of my children so much and each one is my favorite for different reasons!! As well as growing up there has always been a joke of who is mom's favorite, and we each say we are!!!
Mom's are wonderful! I am so grateful for my mother and all she sacrifices for me and my children. As well as I am so thankful to have the blessing to be a Mom!! I love all that I learn from it, and all I gain from it!! "Mom" is a word that sometimes I grow tired of especially when it is used so often each day, yet I know how wonderful the word "Mom" is!!!!!!
1 comment:
Happy Be-lated Mom's day! I've been so busy with things taht I haven't even been on to check blogs lately. I'm so hapy you did so well at school and can I tell you how much I miss you!
Post a Comment