I got the rare opportunity to go to last nights Playoff game
in Cleveland. The Cavs vs. the Orlando Magics!
We got free towels to wave and free red shirts!!! It was fun!!
What a game!! The first half Cleveland dominated and then in the second half Orlando stepped up their game and ended up winning by ONE!! I almost cried!!! It was a fun game to watch and so much fun to be there and apart of it!! Right before half-time MO made an amazing shot from across the court!!! And of course Lebron was AWESOME!!!!
I know all those who know me know I am not a huge sports fan!
I would have to say basketball would be my favorite to watch and play!
But, it is always fun to go to a game and even better to go to a good game!!
I love the excitement, the noise, the atmosphere, and the FOOD!!
It is even better when the opportunity rises and I get to go on a DATE!!!
My friend Paul who is in my ward invited me! We had a great time!! And no, he did not kill anyone to get the tickets!!! (My dad asked that question)
He just graduated from University of Akron and happens to be moving next Monday and so his old boss gave him tickets as a going away present!! He took a chance and another friend bailed so he decided to take me!!! Well, I had the best time!!! I think he had fun as well!!!
2 comments:
How fun! Was the date as much fun as the game?
Matt is jealous, heck I am jealous. What a fun experience.
Post a Comment