Saturday, March 7, 2009

My new look

A couple weekends ago I actually had a couple days to myself! It was a great weekend and I spent some girl time with friends. My friend heather was nice enough to play around with my hair giving me new color and shape! It is fun and easy to do!! Today is 60 degrees out and rainy!! Nice enough to grab a few pics! I don't feel photogenic and that is why it has taken me so long to get pics up at all.



This photo shoot doesn't help my humility at all!! So you better not post anything too nice it may all go to my head!!!

4 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

cute hair!!! you look just like your mom!!!

Karen said...

I like your new hair cut, but seriously, Julie you are looking more like your mom. I hope that's ok to say. =)

Cory and Diane said...

as i recall, a long time ago when you were asking for people's opinions on your hair i told you to cut it short, angled, and lighter. you look beautiful!! fyi, in these pictures you look exactly like mom (freaky!!!)!!!

The JL McGregor Family said...

Cute cut! You are so brave to try new things. I have had basically the same cut for, well, more than 10 years! I have tried it a little shorter and once even had it chopped. But I didn't really love it, so I've stuck with the long and boring.