Friday, February 27, 2009

Picture Tag

My friend Karen tagged me:
Thanks Karen- I needed something to blog about!!
  1. Go to your documents/pictures.
  2. Go to your 6th file folder.
  3. Go to your 6th picture.
  4. Post and blog about it.
  5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
This is from the preschools fieldtrip back in October!! Pic probably does look familiar since I did blog it! It was a fun and rainy day! This was at the part of the petting zoo- I think it was Jenna's favorite to pet the animals! What a fun day! It is always fun to go back down memory lane!!

OK six people- Laura, Becky, Diane, Darbie, Anna, and Jen!! Anyone else who wants to you are welcome too!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I put a song on my blog for you. Next time you get on click on "Hey Julie". LUV YOU!

Cory and Diane said...

what if i don't have a 6th folder?

Rebecca Banner said...

Didn't get tagged. Oh well. I do these kitchy things too. :)