Saturday, March 7, 2009

Water Family Fun!

My niece is in town, Alycia, from California. We have only had a few days with her!! So yesterday me and the kids went with my in laws to the Massillon Rec Center to go swimming and had such a good time!! And my new hair do was great even after being wet!!!


Tucker, Kowen, and my kids
(Mindy now has 4 boys! I forgot a pic of the baby)

3 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

okay julie - i need more information on the massillon rec center - my kids love to swim and that place looks like so much fun. What's the cost and how long does it take to get there etc??? can you leave me a comment on my blog? THANKS A MILLION!

Kemp Family said...

So much fun to go swimming in the winter. Looks like you had a great time, but I don't see a picture of YOU in your new wet hairdo. LOL I did see it on the previous post though, CUTE, but then you are a cutie anyway. Now don't get a BIG head, but then go ahead, feel beautiful cause you are. I love you tons.

Laura Perkins said...

That looks like so much fun! I am glad you had a good time. What a great place to go and forget about the cold weather outside.