We have been very Busy!!! Besides school, homework, work, church, I try to spend quality time with the kids!!! Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend we got a lot of quality time!!!
We went Ice Skating and then Sledding at Lock 3, down town Akron!
Then Monday we went roller skating with the girlscouts! The kids struggled and struggled on skates till I got them blades to try!!! Now I know what to get them for the summer- they love blading!!!
Still on Monday we had a birthday party and went Bowling!! So fun, but we were all tired afterward!!
And I have realized bowling is not a talent of mine!!
The kids did great!! And mostly had fun!
This is the Kids Winter Concert and boy was it good!!!
They did such a good job and each had a part to play. Jenna was a teacher and Peyton played the Glockenspeil. These are fun years with the kids and I am enjoying every minute!

















No comments:
Post a Comment