Christmas Eve started with the kids and I attending a friends baptism- Maddie Cartwright! It was really nice and a great start for Christmas! Then it was a surprise for the kids to meet some of their cousins at Build-a-Bear. We draw names to buy for with the extended family and this year we had Laura and her family. So we decided to take them to Build-a-Bear. My kids had asked for the Smurfs. It was a fun treat on Chrismas Eve. After naps the kids got to go with thier Dad for thier Christmas celebration and a party!!!
When they returned home they got to open one gift- pajama's! And then we read Luke 2. We had been reading the scriptures all week- from the friend, the "ABC's of Christmas". But, wanted to reread Luke 2.
It was a sweet experience!!!
The kids woke up early Sunday Morning to "Jingle Bells" and ran down stairs to find Santa had brought what they had asked for- Bikes!!! Even I got a bike!
We opened stockings and then realized we had plenty of time before church to open our gifts!
We had a small Christmas this year, but a wonderful one!!!!
I wish I had more pictures- the kids got from me- Snow gear, each a CD, Smurfs the movie, Science expeiriments, Peyton- alarm clock/CD player, and Jenna- portable case/ speakers for her MP3 player.
I got a pretty ring from the kids, & a book of London from Diane & Cory!!!
We went to Church and is so blessed to have been surrounded by family and friends! The sprit was strong and surely felt! I am so thankful for the birth of my Savior!
We then went home and gathered as a family for more presents and Christmas Lunch!
We went to Church and is so blessed to have been surrounded by family and friends! The sprit was strong and surely felt! I am so thankful for the birth of my Savior!
We then went home and gathered as a family for more presents and Christmas Lunch!
These are our good friends!!!
I love my nieces and nephews!!! I love that our family is not too far from each other and we can gather together!! I feel so blessed!!!!
I wish the picture had turned out better of my parents!
I got my Dad- ties, my Mom- a Necklace. Becky had made them trash bags for their cars, and Laura had taken pictures of our shed in the four seasons and framed them. and Diane got my parents a Bing Crosby Christmas CD- has "Jingle Bells" on it which holds many Christmas Memories for us!!
The best gift of all came from my parents to the whole family: we went to Great Wolf Lodge in Sandusky, OH. Pictures to come of the event and all the fun things we have done together!! It was fun to have the whole family in one place!
We had a Wonderful and a very Blessed Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to your Family and God Bless!











1 comment:
Fabulous pictures and looks like a fabulous Christmas with a fabulous family! :)
Post a Comment