Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cousins



I have many memories of when I was younger being with my cousins!  I loved when our families gathered and all the playing, mischief, conversations, and fun we had when we were all together!
I was very lucky and got this experience from both sides of my parents families!
I am so happy my own children are now growing up with the same experiences!
How I love when our Family is all Together!!
How Thankful I am that we are an Eternal Family- Forever and Ever!!!
Addie (2 1/2)

Megan (22 mo)

David (5 1/2yr.s)

Build A Bear on Christmas Eve




On Christmas Eve we went to Laura's and Matt's and read the Nativity Story

First Snow- After Christmas!  Wish it had stuck!!
The kids loved playing in it!!!


Loni (7 1/2)
Hanging out- Pizza Night!
Morgan (5 1/2)


Above is the only pic I got from Great Wolf Lodge!!
Jenna and Loni put on their swim suits and they were matching! (Not planned!)

Below more hanging out the day after we got home from Great Wolf Lodge!
 Headed down to COSI in Columbus-
it was on our way to take Morgan and Loni home!!






 Beautiful Day out and not too cold!!!

We had so much fun during Winter Break with the Cousins!!
So much more that we did with no pictures!
We went to the Movies- Chipwrecked
and Played and Played!!!
We also had a great time at Becky's!  It was great to seee their new home and spend some more quality time with them while the kids played some more!  It was fun to spend time with each other!!!
I feel so blessed that the kids are close together in age and not to far away in distance!!!


No comments: