It was a fun and a crazy evening! I have so much homework right now so I brought my lap top and was writing and doing homework while we soicalized!
We headed to the theatre at around 10:30 pm, got our snacks and went to go in when they wouldn't take our tickets, we went and talked to the manager and sure enough we went to the wrong theatre!!!! They said the other theatre would allow us to take our snacks- so we got back into the cars and drove to the correct theatre!!
It was a fun night and a pretty good movie!
Thanks Heather, Jen, and Ursala for talking me into it!
I needed a break- the last two- three weeks of school get really stressful for me!
I am making progress- turned in two big assignments today!!
Now 5- 6 more due next week!
Then Finals!
Wish me luck!!!!!

3 comments:
That was such a fun night!! I am SO happy you could go, especially with all that you have on your plate right now! You are doing an amazing job, keep up the good work and good luck with finals, you will ace them I am sure of that! :) love you
SO proud of you! I love you and miss you tonz. Glad you got to do a girls night, even if it wasn't with me.
That is soooo not a cute picture of me...but everyone else looks totally hot! I sure had a good time with you and the rest of the girls. It was nice to get to know you all a little better over spinach-artichoke dip! Good luck with finals...I know how stressful it can be!
Post a Comment