So blessings come in all shapes and sizes and this one came at the poor expense of my dad! My parents had planned a trip to the Temple last weekend for Friday night and Saturday Morning! My dad ended up sick and not feeling up to going. My mom really wanted to go so she asked if me and the kids wanted to go. I said sure! So we went down friday early evening and made it right around 7:30- I dropped my mom and the kids off at the hotel I went on to the temple!The next morning I spent the time with the kids and my mom went to the Temple.
Before we headed back we took the kids by the temple and walked around! It was a neat experience and Wonderful weekend. I am so thankful for my family and for the blessings of the Temple. It was also nice to get away for a little bit and right before all the real stress of school started!!
We had a real nice time talking and walking around!Can you tell the kids packed their own suitcase? They got ready while I was in class.
They are both such good kids and I am so proud of them and who they are becoming. They are both well behaved, helpful, independent, and they want to do what is right!
Peyton had to take a picture of me!!
I love that we are an eternal family!I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mom!!
It is the greatest thing I can do and be!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment