What a treat it has been to have all the cousins together. I have so many memories of playing and growing up with my cousins. I love how they are all close in age. I have been so excited to have Addie here since she is at such a fun age and can play with the kids!!
I love that we got a pretty decent picture with 7 kids!!!
None of these were posed!!!

They are playing parade- SO CUTE!!


She comes down stairs like this- I laughed out loud!!!!!
Loni played Big Sis to Addie!!
This is my favorite. We were eating desert and we caught Addie feeding Megan. We took it away then found Megan following Addie and gathering up any crumbs Addie left behind!!Kids are so fun! I love every stage!! It has been such a joy to have all the cousins together. Loni and Morgan couldn't stay to long. And Diane has been staying at Laura's so we haven't had as much time as I would like- but, it has been a treat with the time we have had!!!!
1 comment:
So fun and adorable!! I wish I could get my 5 kids to do so well for the camera like all of those cousins, I bet Laura does too lol....
Love the picture with the 2 pig tails standing up so funny! Cute kiddo's!
Post a Comment