Friday, June 18, 2010

Peyton's Birthday Party!!

For Peyton's 5th Birthday he wanted to go visit a police station and see a police car, a police gun, and where the bad guys go! I called over to the Copley Police Station and they set up a tour for us! It was so great!! We all loved it!

Officer Scott who is gave us the grand tour! He did a great job!


This is the dispatch area! We got lots of safety tips!
Wanted:
the cutest 5 year old ever!!

Peyton's mug shot!

They also fingerprinted him!



Ethan got to be arrested. The boys loved it, maybe too much!!

The boys sitting in a "holding cell" since copley doesn't have an acutal Jail.

I love this!!
We did let him out!


All the boys sitting in the drunk tank!
We gave them the lecture about making good choices!!

Three best friends! They all went to preschool together!


Peyton was handcuffed!!
Should have left him when I had a chance! J/K!




The boys loved seeing a real police car up and personal!


Bye, Boys!
and those seats are not comfy!



They turned on the sirens and let the boys hear each of the different ones!






Laura and I made the cake using fondant! Five hours later this is what we got! She keeps practicing... I admire those with the talent but, am willing to pay laura next time to do it on her own!!! The fondant is made from scratch!!


My little boy is growing up!!!

Priceless... and worth the hassel!!



Ready for Presents!!!!!!!


He really wanted Playmobil!


You know you have done well by the expression on the face!!!


Happy Birthday, Peyton!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! I can't believe how handsome he is. Can't wait to see you in a month!

JoshandJen said...

So cute!! What an awesome idea for a birthday party, way to go mom!!!! Happy birthday Peyton!!

Becky said...

Very cool party! Happy Birthday Peyton! wish we could have made it up there.