My sweet little baby boy is growing up so fast!The last five years has seemed to go by in a blink of an eye!

Peyton gets up early every morning so when I awoke at 7:30 and he wasn't yet up I was delighted. I ran down stairs and started making breakfast. I heard him stir and then call my name. I called from downstairs for him to go back to his room. He listened, and was playing with his new playmobil. I brought him breakfast and he just grinned from ear to ear. Jumped back in bed and ate it all up!!
We had the whole day planned. It went pretty close to it. We got up and dressed and then ran over to the church to clean. Both kids were a big help. Came home and did some work around the house. (We were going to go swimming but, the weather wasn't cooperating.) Ate lunch and then went to Peyton's t-ball game. He played great!! He got to hand out snack: little debbie cakes, blue kool-aid, and some baseball silly bands!!! The whole team sang Happy Birthday to him! We then went to the Mall with his Dad, (Melissa met up with us later), Melissa's mom and sister.
We then all went out to dinner together at TGI Fridays! Peyton received more presents including a playmobil dragon and a bed for his dog, pup. (see above photo)Lastly he got to go to Toys R Us and pick out one last toy with a gift card. And of course pickedout more playmobil.
Peyton is smart, funny, sweet, imaginative, and full of life. I am so thankful for him!
Happy Birthday, Peyton!!!!
Love you!!!!


2 comments:
I can't believe that our babies are 5 years old already!! We are getting old, girlie!! Happy belated Birthday Peyton, love you guys!
Post a Comment