Monday, June 14, 2010

Earthly Angels

So today was crazy! I went to leave the house and my car wouldn't start. The kids and I were lucky enough to be able to take the truck to run to wal-mart. I was running in to grab a few things for Peyton's party this week. The kids were looking at something and I called to them as I headed to grab what I needed. I turned around and they weren't with me. I went to the end cap where I last saw them and they weren't there. I frantically call out for them and start looking and they were no where that I could see. I run to customer service and get help. The call a "Code Adam" alerting all the workers and mangers. What seemed to be like forever and what was probably only five minutes, the kids were found and brought to me.

Jenna and Peyton had stuck together but, had gone looking for me. They knew I needed stuff to make the cake so headed to find the cake section and couldn't find it. They followed a woman around with three kids (I had told them that if they ever get lost ask a mom with kids for help) They couldn't get her attention and started just walking around until a lady asked if they were lost! She found an employee who then brought them to me. I did explain to Jenna next time to stay put and I would find her. She said, "that was the one thing I did not know to do!" They were quite funny as they explained there side. Jenna is a planner and started planning how she would take care of Peyton and get him home and live with out me. I let her know I would never shop or leave with out them- EVER! I think she was a little relieved but, still wanted a plan. We talked about how she has all the info of her name, phone #, and address for emergencies and police officers and store workers are there to help. But, I still will never leave them!!!!!

The day seemed to just stay crazy but, ended with Family Home Evening and going out for Ice Cream!! I am just thankful the day is over and my car is running again thanks to Matt Eager!!! Luckily it was just the battery!!! I am thankful for Heavenly and Earthly Angels that seem to watch over me and my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kemp Family said...

Can't wait to see you and the kids.