This picture was taken on Christmas Day as we were driving to Great Wolf Lodge! The kids loved seeing a rainbow! It was beautiful! Symbolizing Hope!2009 has been a great year!! I did not accomplish all my goals but did accomplish many things!
-Started school and have accomplished 30 credits this year getting all A's!
-Also made the Dean's List
-Went to Boston where I had never been before
-Took the kids to Palmyria and to Great Wolf Lodge
-Read the Doctrine and Covenants
-Read many good Books
My New Year's Resolutions for 2010 are not big deals. I am also trying to accomplish small things that will work towards my 5 year goals. This year I want to:
-Take the kids to Disney World
-Read the Old Testament
-Graduate with my Associate Degree
Thank you for your love and support! Hope 2010 brings you great Blessings and Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment