Jenna has begged to join Girl Scouts with a couple of good friends from school. I have finally caved. So Jenna is now a Daisy Scout just starting this month! Well, they are in the middle of selling Girl Scout Cookies. If you are interested please e-mail me and let me know! I hate to ask since I know money is tight right now! I personally am excited to buy my own secret stash of Samoa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!
5 comments:
ooohhh yummmmmm... i like the thin mints :)
I would love to surprise PJ with some. Give me a call I will order a couple. :)
So excited for her to be in my troop!!!! :)
I'll need a box of thin mints and the short bread (I can't remember what they're called :)
The comment above is mine - I didn't realize I was signed in as Kirk...
Post a Comment