
They got to build and tinker in a room that resembles a garage! They loved it and they made a "house"


This is the Water room which is very cool! We came prepared with clothes they could get wet in! They love playing in Water!




There were two baby elephants- they were so much fun to watch. One was looking for food so my mom told it to go backwards and she listened, moving backwards and then my mom pointed out the food and she found it. What a great day!!






3 comments:
Good for you! I find I don't miss too much when playin hookie to spend time with the kids! They are so adorable, and getting so big!
Awe, that looks so fun, I just love zoos! I am glad you went and took a day off, you need that once in a while and what better way to spend it then with your cute family! I love the picture of Peyton with his arm around Jenna!
Ohh.so good to hear from you and like always, I miss you. You are the best. I read the crazy week last week how you survived and I don't know how you do it. It was exhausting to read. Way to go kid!
Post a Comment