Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Time!!!!




Who needs a man? Woman Power!!

I raked the leaves earlier that day, cut the pumpkin, seeded the pumpkin, and then carved the pumpkin!!! (I usually left this all up to the man of the house- not any more!!)

4 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

you go girl!

JoshandJen said...

I wish I could say that is how I am, but around this house, it doesn't matter if its a man's job, I still get stuck doing it :)
We are so late on carving our pumpkins, we have got to do it before Sat. It looks like you guys had fun, and is that Mary in the backgroun? I couldn't tell because she is looking down...

The Simple Things...The Griffith Family Blog said...

Cute pumpkin! You are awesome, I'd say the "man" hat fit you pretty well for a Tuesday!

Heather said...

Way to go super mom!