This week I survived:
10- all the mom jobs
9- kids whining
8- helping others (which I do love)
7- the flu shot
6- my mom hurting her back
5- writing 3 papers
4- Jenna getting the flu
3- not feeling well/ no sleep
2- taking 5 tests!
1- alone on a Friday night!
I am not sure if I survived well, but I survived!
Now I have to get through next week and what that will bring!
4 comments:
Surviving...it's all you can do sometimes! Hang in there! Love ya!
I'm impressed - your week looked like mine - times 10! I don't know how you do it. I'm sure next week will be better. Natalie says "hi" actually she's whining at my leg, but she must be trying to get to you - haha.
It sounds like Congratulations are in order! Things can only go up from here. :)
I know you can...I know you can...I know you can...I know you can...atleast I think I can!
Post a Comment