They are so cute and the costume was an awesome idea!! But wait, now where is your costume, didn't you say you were the witch? That would have been a cute picture of all 3 of you together! I couldn't believe how many kids went this year to trunk or treat, it was fun!
4 comments:
I was going to have Conner and Kaily be this for Halloweem this year too. Great minds think a like. (=
Great costumes! Jenna and Peyton look awesome. I'm bummed we couldn't make it to trunk or treat b/c of school - looks like a lot of fun!
They are so cute and the costume was an awesome idea!! But wait, now where is your costume, didn't you say you were the witch? That would have been a cute picture of all 3 of you together! I couldn't believe how many kids went this year to trunk or treat, it was fun!
Adorable! I want to see the pic of the wicked witch too!
Post a Comment