So this week I have had a Pshyc test that was on tuesday, two papers due thursday and a govt test also on thursday! I have been busy with studying, homework, and of course family!! I got stressed out with all the pressure on tues and then I drove around for and hour looking for parking!!! With also the little things like Peyton wetting the bed, spilling juice all over my car and other small mishaps!! I kept telling myself I can do it!! I told the kids that if they worked together and helped mommy we would go get icecream on Thurs after she was done with homework and tests!!! Well I have studied hard and finished my papers!!
I had a really good day on thursday, I was prepared and ready! I got a 100% on my Psych test!! I couldn't believe it!! I went to my govt test and he had cancelled the test because he had been sick with kidney stones so it got moved to tuesday and he said he was softening in his old age because he going to let it be open notes!! I am actually already for that test! So open notes is just a benefit if I forget something!! I am just going to make a simple cheat sheet! But, I think that is in the bag!
School is going great!!! We did go to cold stone and get ice cream!! A good ending to a crazy week!! I should have taken a pic!! Sorry that I am not posting as much but, you can see that things are hectic around here!
2 comments:
Glad to know it ended so well! I love how Heavenly Father lets us know He is indeed watching out for us and blessing us for all our preparations!
Way to go Julie! Nothin' like a 100% to boost your confidence! I hope you kiddies give you extra hugs and kisses for valentine's day today! See you tomorrow-
Post a Comment