So they have been trying to play little tricks on each other the last few days! It has been really cute! I got home from church yesterday later than everyone else and there were puddles of water trailing from the Laundry room to the Kitchen. I stepped on something really cold! Not too surprized that it could be snow since the crazy amount of snow we have recieved. Well, the kids announced that thier snowman had come into the house while they were at church!!! And then they started laughing. I learned later that it was a trick on me!!! They had put ice cubes on the floor to make me believe that our snowman came alive when we were gone!! They are so funny, my two!!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Playing Tricks
So they have been trying to play little tricks on each other the last few days! It has been really cute! I got home from church yesterday later than everyone else and there were puddles of water trailing from the Laundry room to the Kitchen. I stepped on something really cold! Not too surprized that it could be snow since the crazy amount of snow we have recieved. Well, the kids announced that thier snowman had come into the house while they were at church!!! And then they started laughing. I learned later that it was a trick on me!!! They had put ice cubes on the floor to make me believe that our snowman came alive when we were gone!! They are so funny, my two!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a big snowman! I remember being in that phase. You are going to have such a jokester! Also, I love the story about Peyton's hair cut. Boys are lucky, eh? If that was you or Jenna (or me) there'd be some crying!
that's really clever! Watch out for two smart kidlets!
Post a Comment