Thursday, January 22, 2009

Human Relation 016

So if any of you are interested in how school is going it is Great! I am really enjoying my classes! Actually all of my classes are giving me info that I can use today! One of my classes is Human Relations which is a Psychology class and it is really interesting! Right now we are reading about Personalities, and my Professor asked us to take a personality test. So I went online and took the test and these are my results: (only if you are interested, I couldn't believe what it said and how right on it was as scary as it is)

http://typelogic.com/esfj.html

If you want to take test, it is a sample of the myers-briggs personality test. The link is:

http://www.kisa.ca/personality/

(I can't figure out how to create a link so you will have to type it in, sorry!)

1 comment:

James and Jessica Ford said...

I couldn't get to it. I am confused. I couldn't see what you are either. I am so glad that you are liking school. Keep up the homework, kids, cleaning, cooking, preschool, and everything else that you are doing right now. You're doing great with it all.