Monday, January 19, 2009

Peyton's bad haircut

Peyton has needed a haircut and it has been talked about. I was just going to have Michael do it. Saturday morning My mom was cutting my dad's hair and said maybe we should cut Peyton's. I aggreed that it did need to get done. I jumped in the shower. Peyton came walking in to show me his hair cut. It was short, I thought well, not great but...

Well, then I looked at it closer and poor Peyton! He got his first bad haircut! My mom had only ever done my dad's and was shocked to see how short she was cutting his hair, as well as the clippers they have don't work that great! So phase 2- I trimmed it up and tried to even it out a little bit.

We get to Michaels house (the kids were spending the day with him) and he laughed at the crazy and really short haircut! When Peyton got home I heard there was a phase 3- where michael just shaved his head!

Peyton said that night, "Now everyone's cut my hair today!!" Luckily his hair will grow and he can wear a hat!

1 comment:

Zank said...

Poor kid, fortunately he's got a great mom to keep his self esteem up!