Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Snow Storm

I am not fond of winter time, the cold and/or the snow. But, this weekend I decided I am thankful for the snow! It is white, clean, and beautiful. It means new beginnings and a clean start! It kept me home with my family so I could enjoy cuddling and playing with my kids and bonding with my parents. I also got a lot of work done around the house today! Thank you Snow!!

4 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

I too must admit that my attitude about snow is changing for the better. It's been nice to be at home with my little family. I do however, feel badly that I haven't taken my kids sledding and/or built a snowman yet. Where do you go around here for sledding...and p.s. - what kind of sled should I buy?

Nikki said...

I love how you put a positive spin on things. Thank you for that!

James and Jessica Ford said...

Oh...you are such a great mom! I have been thinking about you in your school classes. Since you look like you are still 18, I am nervous that you are going to have these 20 year old guys hitting on you. I guess you could always make out with them...with no long term commitment. But just to prepare you...you will be hit on. You're a babe.

Becky said...

Totally jealous! My kids want sooo badly to play in the snow and all we get is ICE! not really smart to let them make ICE ANGELS, so its a no go here. What beautiful snow up there!!!