I am ready for what awaits, "Bring it on!!" Todays lesson in RS was on hope! It was a wonderful lesson, I reflected on my goals and hopes for the new year. I made my list and put them on the side for my own reminder and then maybe you can also encourage me along the way!
I have knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me. I trust him and know that he wants good things for me, too. So my hope is that this year brings me closer to where my Heavenly Father wants me to be. I am excited and nervous about school, which starts Jan. 13th!! Good things are Happening, and I am ready to move forward with hope for what is in my future!!! Bring it On!!!
4 comments:
Good luck with school! I know this sounds weird but I do miss going to class and having homework...not enough to do it again though:)! When you get a day off, you have to come down and visit.
So you will definately have plenty of new "books" to read with school starting and we can go some place new in the spring - the Swinton house!
Good luck with school Julie! You will do great! If you have never been to Texas, feel free to come on down :)!
WOW, Karen didn't tell me that you were going back to school. I'm so proud of you. You "can" do this. I'm so impressed. The pictures are great. I don't get on your blog as often as I should (especially since you're my "other" daughter). I should pay more attention on what's going on in your life. Your Christmas looks like a great one. The kids are adorable. Karen misses you so much. I wish you guys could be closer. It would be good for both of you. I pray for your happiness and success. Please keep in touch. I love you tons.
Post a Comment